|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What you'll be doing...
As a Machinist III, you are responsible for;
- Applies advanced job skills to multiple work platforms to set up and operate CNC machining equipment
- Works autonomously to resolve complex problems and make recommendations to accomplish tasks and implement improvements to work processes
- Ability to foster a teamwork-oriented environment focusing on TE’s Core Values and behaviors
- Facilitate training and inspect work of team members with less experience
- May be tasked to distribute workload to broader team
- Communicate issues with technicians and managers
- Read, interpret and follow blueprint reading and GD&T interpretation
- Ability to read and edit G and M code programming
- Operate CMM’s and digital inspection equipment
- Be a resource to the team to trouble shoot set up operations and/or flow issues
- Innovates to create new procedures, techniques, tools, and/or equipment to meet print specifications
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards, and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Meet documented and communicated standards for quality and productivity
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Work safely with small hand tools and measuring equipment
- Maintain a safe and clean work area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
This position is for the 2nd shift 4:00 pm - 2:00 am Monday - Thursday
What your background should look like:
- 3-6+ years relevant work experience
- Associates degree from a trade school and/or job-related vocational training
- Follow both written and verbal instructions, with a high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet company demands
- Due to ITAR restrictions, US Citizenship or US Lawful Permanent Residency is required for this position
This position is located at our Manheim, PA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more atwww.te.com and onLinkedIn, Facebook, WeChatandTwitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups