|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What You'll be Doing...
- Applies basic job skills to operate CNC machining equipment and perform various secondary tasks such as tumbling, reworking, and cleaning
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately operate CNC machining equipment.
- Work with team to trouble shoot operations and/or flow issues
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards, and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Meet documented and communicated standards for quality and productivity
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Work safely with small hand tools and measuring equipment
- Maintain a safe and clean work area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
What your background should look like:
- Due to ITAR restrictions, US Citizenship or US Lawful Permanent Residency is required for this position
- Use independent judgement and basic problem-solving skills to accomplish tasks
- Follow both written and verbal instructions, with a high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet company demands
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Relevant work experience
This position is located at our Manheim, PA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more atwww.te.com and onLinkedIn, Facebook, WeChatandTwitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups