|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure AI Platform spearheads Microsoft’s bold vision to democratize ML technology and make it available to every enterprise, developer and data scientist. Azure Machine Learning organization plays a major role in making this real by providing a secure, compliant and scalable Machine Learning service in the cloud. Customers interact with the platform through the CLI, multi-language SDK and UI to operationalize their entire ML Lifecycle, from model development to deployment and beyond.
When using a cloud service, it is a best practice to restrict access only to the users who need it. This starts by understanding the authentication and authorization model used by the service. You may also want to restrict network access, or securely join resources in your on-premises network with those in the cloud. Data encryption is also vital, both at rest and while the data moves between services. Finally, you need to be able to monitor the service and produce an audit log of all activity. As part of enterprise readiness team in AML, we are trying to make sure we enable our enterprise customers with these features so that they can get approval from their security teams to take AML service to production with confidence.
You will be the product manager on the enterprise readiness team and help build features around security (network security, data security etc.) and automation that will help big enterprise customers take their ML solutions to production. You will develop the scenarios and requirements for the team, prioritize the releases, make hard tradeoffs, then grow usage through working with customers, our field, and smart growth hacking.
- Design secure and scalable systems and drive business architecture solutions.
- Managing multiple enterprise security features, working with engineering teams to deliver complex projects.
- Building features around security and across functional groups, to maintain positive productive working relationships with other teams and stakeholders.
- As a Sr Program Manager your passion for learning, and natural curiousity are key to seriously understanding customer/partner needs. In turn translating those needs into business priorities for engineering teams.
- Work in a dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities, commitments, and projects with minimal supervision
- You'll define a vision for success – meeting and far exceeding industry solutions with competitive offerings.
- 5+ years of product management or technical program management and/or engineering.
2+ yrs experience building products/services with enterprise security features including network security, data security, authorization, and automation
- 2+ yrs of experience/understanding of foundational Cloud competence (compute, storage, networking, identity) including Azure.
- A passion for the data science process, curiosity about new tools and open-source projects, and know how to work with enterprise architects and cloud teams to integrate into their infrastructure, deployment tools, identity, and security.
- Technical understanding of how complex systems (Software architecture and microservices work together in a secure
- Nice to have an understanding of big data management, machine learning, MLOps, and advanced analytics with ability to speak to applied use cases.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.