|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xbox is one of the world’s most valuable brands and enjoys millions of players and passionate fans. An important part of our plan is to grow our global player base and our multi-billion dollar a year Xbox console and accessories business.
At Xbox, we believe Gamer Happiness is at the core to our mission of empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
The Xbox Community Team is an exceptional place to work – for every gamer and non-gamer alike with a real passion for deeply understanding our current and future gaming fans. It is a place where we recognize that we are better when we work together, and even better still when we lift and grow one another. We are made stronger by our array of dynamic perspectives and ideas. And we have fun, a lot of fun.
The Cloud Security team within the Xbox Community org builds the identification and trust backbone for all Xbox users, devices (PC, Mobile, xCloud, Console), and titles. You will work with our engineering teams to architect and build highly reliable and scalable global services that enable tens of millions of gamers to play online daily. You will collaborate with a wide variety of partners including Game Pass, xCloud, Identity, Store, and game developers to impact Xbox Live’s future growth.
- Drive service quality and scalability of Xbox Live’s core authentication and content update services to enable users to play from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Work with game development teams to ensure they can onboard and securely authenticate their games on Xbox Live
- Partner with platform teams on service expansion beyond the console
- Champion security standards and methodologies for all Xbox Live services
- Partner with Legal and Privacy teams to ensure compliance with GDPR and other international regulations
- 4+ years in program management with experience shipping cloud services.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Preferred knowledge on shipping using Azure services. Bonus if you have a background in security, authentication, or identity.
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation - to peers and executives).
- Demonstrated ability to translate consumer, developer and business requirements into technical plans and work across client / developer teams to deliver high-quality end-to-end experiences.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.