|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s bold vision of Azure Machine Learning (ML) is to democratize ML technology and make readily available to every enterprise, developer, and data scientist. The AML Engineering team in Bellevue is fundamental to this vision and is growing. We have opportunities in the Pipelines team building our platform for data prep, training, validation, packaging, and deployment of Machine Learning models at scale over heterogeneous compute frameworks. Learn more about AML Pipelines here.
AML Pipelines is growing in use across Microsoft and our Azure Customers. Our engineering team listen and learn directly from their customers to focus on the features and improvements that have real impact for them. This is a great opportunity to solve interesting service architecture problems at scale while building knowledge in the Machine Learning domain itself.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer ready to help design, build, and operate a Machine Learning Cloud platform at scale. This role will provide technical leadership and career growth opportunities aligning components across teams and driving technical consensus and direction for AML Pipelines.
- Design and implementation of AML Pipelines microservices, components, and features
- Responding to customer scenarios and feedback running complex ML training graphs over heterogeneous compute platforms
- Active participation in our Dev Ops lifecycle as a champion of service quality, reliability, and outcomes for AML customers
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years Expertise in C#, Java, Python, C++ or equivalent languages
- 2+ years Experience designing, building, and operating secure, distributed microservices.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience building services on the Azure Platform
- Experience with asp.core
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.