|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Redmond, Washington, Reston, Virginia, San Francisco, California, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about customer and partners experiences? Are you interested working with various product and engineering teams across the company to help solve our customers’ systematic challenges? If so, this could be your next great career adventure!
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 12,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
At Microsoft's Customer and Partner Experience (CPE), we are obsessed with and responsible for advancing customer and partner satisfaction with Microsoft. We work with groups and roles across engineering, product marketing, sales, services, and support, in partnership with subject matter experts on the strategy and execution of key projects and drive customer experience (CX) improvements at scale.
About the Technical Program Manager role:
As a technical Program Manager (PM) in the CPE team, you will have 3 areas of accountability:
- Defining and managing the Corporate Lifecycle policy which consists of creating and managing support and servicing policies for all products and services across the company.
- Being the PM owner for our internal Lifecycle tools and of our customer facing portal that provides a single company-wide source of truth for Lifecycle content.
- Coordinating and driving engineering and supportability product improvement opportunities across product, support, and marketing organizations
- Work with Senior Leadership across the company to align and gain support for new policies or changes in policy.
- Partner with teams to evangelize Lifecycle Policy, manage lifecycle escalations, develop, and execute PR plans and analyst responses.
- Define the engineering roadmap and oversee the implementation of the next set of features for our internal Lifecycle tool and the external portal.
- Identify systematic product improvement opportunities with input from our field organization.
- Build, nurture, and manage a community of CPE champions across product teams.
- Partner with product owners on driving customer and partner improvement initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in program or product management
- Technical expertise to have credibility and effective at PMing internal offerings with our engineering partners.
- Exceptional cross-group collaboration skills to achieve results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS, BA or equivalent required
- Experience working in Windows, Azure, M365, or Dynamics
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Lifecycle Policies or defining and driving other corporate-wide policies (e.g., security, privacy)
Location/Travel: You may be based in anywhere in the United States, with a preference for Redmond, WA. You can expect limited travel, less than 10%, contingent upon Covid-19 restrictions.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.