|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to contribute to Azure Growth and Adoption in the Market? Do you want to ensure that Azure continues to be the market leader and preferred customer choice for Cloud? Do you agree that building and delivering solid Azure offerings is extremely crucial AND is only a first step? We need to understand what we are offering and what more needs to be done. We need to know what keeps our customer base from adopting Azure. We need to ensure that our offerings are compliant. Only when we combine the richness and robustness of the product with a solid pulse on aforementioned needs, we will steamroll our competition and create explosive Azure expansion across the globe and increase in Azure adoption by more customers.
With that in mind here is your opportunity to join the Azure Global Engineering team. We are a new team in the Azure C+E organization. We leverage Data to drive new market entry and operating models to support broad Azure expansion scenarios to new countries, government, financial services and other regulated industries.
We are looking for motivated, accomplished Software Engineers that are interested in making their mark in Azure Global Expansion and desire to join a newly formed team with immense growth opportunities!
- A successful Software Engineer in this role is a change agent who:
- Is a Full Stack developer
- Is passionate about leveraging Data to build & analyze Business Insights that takes business forward.
- Has strong Data, Coding, Design and Test skills.
- Has excellent cross group collaboration, negotiation and effective communication skills.
- Is comfortable in ambiguous situations and figures out next steps.
- 6+ years of experience in Big Data, Software development and Testing
- Proven Design skills
- Proven Coding and Debugging skills in R or Python, C#, .Net Framework, SQL,REST, SPA Frameworks – Angular, React
- Proven Big Data Skills – Statistics, Machine Learning, Anomaly Detection, Data Aggregation , Data Storage, Data Visualization
- Ability to work and communicate effectively across disciplines and teams.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and/or equivalent industry experience is preferred
- Understanding of Azure is preferred
Cloud Background check:
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check:
This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.