|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering team members are strategic business partners and are the first to create innovative solutions exploiting Microsoft’s newest enterprise products and services. Core Services Engineering provides career growth opportunities, a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate professional and personal life. Unlike other organizations, Core Services Engineering employees make global impact on thousands of employees and millions of customers of Microsoft platforms and services.
Do you demonstrate a deep obsession for customers’ experiences, and use of data to drive prioritization and decision making? Do you have a passion for working with engineers to design and deliver solutions that move the needle and drive business impact? Then, we want to talk to you.
Integrations, Dynamics and Enterprise Security team, part of the Core Services Engineering supports and transforms the processes and services that power Microsoft’s marketing, sales, field, operations, support and corporate and regulated organizations. This team also works hand-in-glove with Microsoft product teams to ensure capabilities are mature and ready for enterprise adoption. We are inclusive and love to learn, building skills and capabilities in our teams. We have had success with our industry-leading work in cloud, data science, intelligent systems, design thinking and integrations with third-party platforms. We are the next chapter of technology in the enterprise, constantly innovating to guide where organizations should go next in their digital transformation
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
- Create and communicate short and long range plans for your applications/services
- Vision-led and demonstrate an Excellence in Execution. Develop the product roadmap to address customer pain points.Work with Engineering and Program Management teams to deliver on this roadmap.
- As an individual contributor responsible to deliver - key scenarios ,high quality features that can be translated into user stories. Other key deliverables may be in the form of project plans, short presentation decks, or highly-organized documents that anticipate customer needs and answer them in a story-telling fashion.
- Establish measures of success for effective program tracking
- Provide regular program updates to leadership and stakeholders company wide that highlight actions required, decisions, blockers and wins
- Passionate about working directly with internal customers, and driven to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Cultivate effective, trusted relationships
- Demonstrate customer obsession in every engagement, in order to hear the other person’s needs and deliver against those needs or kindly reset expectations of the true state of affairs
- Balance your workload to deliver the highest priority items while setting expectations proactively with your stakeholders of what won’t get doneStrive for personal continuous improvement; takes feedback not as criticism, but rather as someone who sees their potential and is investing time in them by providing said feedback as an opportunity to improve
- 10 years+ of Program Management/Product Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- SaaS experience, delivering solutions for mid to large sized enterprises.
- Creative problem-solving, analytical, and technical skills
- Ability to understand business needs and key drivers/metrics for success.
- Proficient in Dynamics 365 and able to become an subject matter expert in Power Platform and integrations. SQL/Azure experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience, including working with executive level leaders
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
Preferred, not required:
- Experience in defining OKR’s for measures of success
- Experience in Agile Software practices
- Experience in doing long range (Semester Planning)
- Past experience in deploying E2E Enterprise scenarios for digital transformation
- Configuration experience on CRM tools
The ideal candidate thrives on taking on big challenges and working to align diverse teams to a common outcome that focuses on creating value for customers.This position requires an individual who can demonstrate the ability to ensure highly resilient and scalable service designs through partnership with other members of the service team.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.