Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Join a dynamic digital team that relentlessly strives to deliver value through optimizing the customer experience through digital communications. This position will play a key role in driving the business towards a more sophisticated cross-channel approach. A seasoned thought leader will work cross-functionally between business strategy, creative development, and business technology to implement multi-channel journey communication plans with enhanced mobile / browser experiences.
This individual will possess strong project management, communication, and strategic leadership skills to maintain communication lines with the field, drive strategy recommendations, and to oversee the end to end process for implementation. The ability to understand comprehensive back end systems to implement new technology or technology related projects is key.
Responsible for leading execution of digital content development and marketing across Discover website(s), social media, blog, email, and/or all owned, earned and paid media channels. Initiates and manages the editorial and social media calendar and all content updates and content strategy, ensuring SEO effectiveness, to drive brand and product awareness, traffic and engagement and prospect acquisition, as well as and corresponding analytics, including: targeting, creative execution, promotional testing and program reporting. Multi-channel touchpoints include email, private and public web communications, and landing page optimizations. This role is heavily comprised of email strategy and creative development alongside project managing initiatives to support the team from a technology perspective.
- Develops and implements digital content and corresponding digital marketing and content marketing plans.
- Creates marketing assets and manage all facets of execution needed for marketing. Provides digital content, social media, and campaign reporting.
- Partners on other Marketing Projects for all areas of the business and collaborate with all business units on marketing efforts as assigned, ensuring effective collaboration on enterprise-wide website and initiatives. Includes creative development, legal review and budget management.
- Advises manager and internal business partners how to simplify campaigns to ensure great customer experience.
- Manages campaign milestones and ensure on-time delivery.
- Develops and maintains a few account specific marketing and promotion plans. Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors to ensure increase in brand and product awareness, traffic and engagement.
- Stays abreast of digital content and marketing industry trends and make recommendations for content strategy and development to most effectively market and drive business.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Campaign execution
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Communications, Content Strategy
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.