|Job Type:||Full Time|
Business Applications is a key focus and investment area for Microsoft, combining an extensive portfolio of cloud business application technologies with the breadth and reach of the Microsoft Cloud in a way that no other provider can. Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform are one of the fastest growing set of Microsoft cloud services and serve as the foundation for the overall Microsoft Cloud -- allowing organizations to gain a holistic view of their business from marketing to sales to back office operations and modernize legacy business process.
The Business Applications Finance Team is chartered with building a sustainable & high growth cloud business. The team helps establish and drive both tactical and strategic business execution, assesses business performance, generates critical insights, forms investment and trade-off decisions, and helps shape business transformation.
We are hiring for an individual to join our Business Applications Central FP&A Team. The person in this role will be the subject matter expert on a series of critical external and business health KPIs and will be a process leader across the Business Applications Finance team.
- Own and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop strong relationships with business partners and take a leadership role on cross-group initiatives to improve business and reporting processes and solve problems.
- Drive the analysis and reporting of critical Cloud KPIs including customer growth, develop new metrics to drive insights, and implement analytics focused on accelerating growth.
- Generate cloud usage analytics and insights and partner with Engineering, Marketing & the Customer Success Organization to drive business decisions.
- Embed a continuous improvement mindset into reporting and analytics to drive higher value analysis and business insight.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of finance experience, with clear evidence of career progression
- Expertise in financial planning and analysis, including accounting, forecasting, planning, reporting, analysis, and developing financial models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to identify business issues and to summarize key business drivers
- Understand and help balance business partner priorities
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work across teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.