|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Intune (aka Microsoft Endpoint Manager, MEM) is looking for a Principal Software Engineer who is passionate about building reliable, scalable, secure and high-performance enterprise solutions. As a team, we deliver cloud and on-premise solutions that enable our enterprise customers to manage their software and devices. We are looking for someone who can analyze customer scenarios and design and implement elegant solutions. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in all aspects of the enterprise software lifecycle and have an interest in working with our customers to understand their needs. Our enterprise customers span from multi-national businesses, to governments, to educational institutions. We take pride in serving their critical business need of enabling IT to deliver the Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT.
MEM integrates with other key cloud services across Microsoft and is built on cutting-edge Microsoft Azure technologies. You will be joining a diverse and supportive team which embraces a culture of customer obsession, data driven decisions, experimentation and learning. We continuously strive for world-class engineering and operational excellence. With the reach and power of MEM you will get opportunity to impact millions of users across thousands of enterprises all over the world.
- Work closely with other team members to plan, architect, implement, test and deliver new features and experiences
- Define and participate in processes that enable the team to work with greater agility, release rapidly across different versions and platforms, and deliver at a high quality
- Analyze and resolve software and service failures, including working directly with our customers to resolve problems in their environments
- Design, build and deploy solutions to facilitate rapid end-to-end validation of features and functionality running in live site environments
- Provide critical feedback on designs and architecture proposals
- Mentor junior members of the team to help grow technical and analytical skills
- 10+ years of software engineering experience with proven track records of delivering solutions with demonstrated usage
- 3+ years of experience in web and cloud technology stacks such as Azure, AWS, GCP, etc., including experience developing large scale online services
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming language paradigms
- Experience with Linux and open source projects
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, protocols and networking technologies
- Expertise in C, C++, C# and .NET framework or equivalent programming languages and frameworks
- Great analytical skills and ability to leverage insights to drive product improvement and new features
- Excellent written, communication and cross-team collaboration skills
- Passion for customer interaction and a desire to exceed what our customers demand of us
- Proficiency in debugging, diagnosing and resolving issues
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.