To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Intermediate level of supervisory experience required.
- Manage machining operations and lead prompt problem solving efforts for any downtime events.
- Lead cross-shift communications.
- Manage more than 25 shop floor employees.
- Responsible for coaching and development of direct reports.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (ME, Quality, HR, and Materials) on problem solving and shift operations.
- Ensure excellence in customer service for internal customers.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.