|Job Type:||Full Time|
Every month, we hear about yet another company that’s been hacked; and their customer’s data having been compromised. Cyber-attacks are a constant and evolving threat that impacts all of us and Microsoft customers. Our focus in Cloud+AI Enterprise Protection and Detection is to build cloud-based threat protection platform and services that keep all of us and customers of Azure, Office 365, and Windows, safe.
We’re seeking a customer focused, Senior Program Manager to help define and evolve our cloud-based advanced threat protection platform and threat detections using machine learning. Someone who can:
- Create clarity by concisely framing customer problems, needs, investments and ways to differentiate
- Have an agile, “ship it!” mentality, be technically proficient, and use data and customer feedback to drive decision making
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external partners across geographies to drive efficient and harmonious execution
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to contribute directly to shipping products and services in C+AI and across all of Microsoft’s security solutions.
- 8+ years of Program or Product Management experience in cloud services or software products
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Familiar with cyber security concepts, attack tactics and techniques
- Practical experience in all aspects of software engineering and development lifecycle; particularly with scenario focused design & development.
- Strong empathy and listening skills to disambiguate and align differing viewpoints
- Self-starter that can work independently with little supervision
- Plan and manage numerous projects in parallel
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence business and technical decision makers
- A BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.