|Job Type:||Full Time|
Be a part of the digital transformation revolution! The Insights Apps team’s mission is to help businesses fundamentally transform their operations by providing easily adoptable business applications focused on ingesting the data exhaust from across those systems, deriving actionable insights from them; and becoming a trusted and indispensable component of how they run their business. We deliver a set of solutions that organizations can rely on to gain deeper understanding of their customers and their behavior, and using the insights and analytics our solutions generate to improve experiences across all customer journey touchpoints. The Insights Apps team is an open, fun and diverse team that is building the Customer Data Platform (CDP), Digital Analytics, and Data Integration solutions with AI powered insights and analytics to support a commanding share of the customer analytics and CDP market.
Engagement Insights is a core part of business applications offerings within Insights Apps team. Our mission with Engagement Insights is to build the best managed service offering that enables organizations to understand, interactively, how their customers are using their services and products, both individually and holistically -- through their website, mobile apps, connected products or offline/POS touchpoints. Engagement Insights additionally leverages the Dynamics ecosystem to enable organizations to combine behavioral analytics together with transactional, demographic, survey and other types of data to create interactive and rich insights that help drive the next best actions and personalized experiences. Engagement Insights is backed by a highly scalable, battle-tested analytics pipeline, Aria, that is being used by key Microsoft teams such as O365, Bing, Teams, XBOX, Azure and others to derive insights and power their businesses.
As part of this effort, the Engagement Insights team is looking for a seasoned Principal PM Manager to lead the design and direction of Engagement Insights analytics capabilities, AI-driven insights and user experiences.
Successful candidates will have strong product management experience including a proven ability to drive clarity and alignment of product execution and strategy, experience in working directly with customers and partner communities to build partnerships, solicit feedback and drive product direction, and a passion design and engineering.
As a member of the PM leadership team, you play a vital role in the mission of the team. Responsibilities include:
- Own the vision, strategy and execution of the Engagement Insights core capabilities including core analytics experiences, journey analytics and AI-based insights,
- Collaborate with and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across engineering and partner teams to achieve product objectives.
- Engage with customers, field and customer success teams to drive customer-first experiences, get customer validation for our features to help inform our roadmap, and drive clarity & alignment.
- Deliver capabilities and report out to executive leaders on a periodic basis.
- Coach and care for a highly creative, fast-paced, and data-driven PM team.
- Proven Product Management and leadership expertise.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring teams, ability to create healthy team culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging and collaboration.
- Proven ability to design, deliver and iterate on complex projects with diverse set of stakeholders from ideation to production.
- Strong technical aptitude with a deep understanding of cloud services.
- Experience with customer-centric and data-driven designs, including experience gathering requirements, from customers and the ability to derive insights from a variety of data sets.
- Demonstrated effective, influential communication skills, with the ability to flow between breadth and depth conversations with diverse stakeholders across multiple teams.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical equivalent and 8+ years of industry experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.