|Job Type:||Full Time|
Windows Product Marketing - one of Microsoft's largest channels in the company has an exciting opportunity to work on the team that is responsible for providing amazing images for Windows Lock screen!
We need a highly analytical person to provide business analysis, planning and management services in support of Windows In-Product marketing channel to keep us moving forward and ensure that we are working smarter, not harder.
- Drive business planning for Windows In-Product marketing surfaces as a key communications channel to reach our customer base
- Review and manage ongoing business performance, leveraging inputs across team functions (product, marketing, engineering, Ops, and analytics)
- Contribute to program design by developing the business case for continued investment
o Financial performance
- Partner with engineering teams on business cases for new surfaces
- Work across the marketing and engineering partners to ensure measurement of all campaigns and drive accountability with campaign creators
- Creation of channel valuation package to show market value for both reach and engagement
- Contribute to long range plans, including multi-year outlook for business growth, key drivers, dependencies, and recommended investment
- Optimize current economics through execution efficiency and impact
- Develop business case for continued investment and expansion of channel as a strategic asset to reaching and engaging with our customers.
- 5 years business analysis and/or business planning experience
- Ability to build business cases and show ROI for investments
- Data visualization and experience with Power BI and PPT to help build impact assessment materials and executive presentations.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the proven ability to work with others and build relationships
- Strong financial and analytical skills and experience
- Media planning and or buying experience is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.