|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you enjoy working with dynamic people to solve complex business problems? If you love a challenge, have a passion for creating clarity, program management, and cross-group collaboration, we want you. This position is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive and outcome-focused global sales, marketing and operations audit program..
- Analyze risk trends to the business to build the annual plan by identifying trends and potential blind spots for senior leadership and the Board of Directors. For example, managing a risk portfolio by completing planning and risk assessment, according to professional standards of the IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors) and relevant industry or regulatory standard.
- Lead annual program and project planning, by partnering with the business to ensure that key risks will be addressed by the audit project. For example, obtaining and analyzing business information to contribute to the annual audit plan and complete individual project planning.
- Provide oversight on project execution, ensuring that it focuses on key risks to Microsoft. For example, providing guidance on testing plans and coverage during mid-point and end of fieldwork meetings.
- Influence management as a trusted advisor to clarify risks to their business and where there may be potential blind spots. For example, providing clarification on risks to the business identified during the audit.
- Ensure clear and concise audit reporting of risks tested during the audit. Analyze and advise management on whether their planned actions will mitigate identified risks. For example, reviewing audit reports and management responses. Reviewing team's audit findings and report to provide comments on quality against audit objectives when needed.
- Report clear and concise analysis of all audit results to identify trends and blind spots for the senior leadership and the Board of Directors. For example, drafting the quarterly audit reports for the Audit Committee.
- Build business acumen, foster inclusive culture, and risk mindset for the lead and audit team. For example, providing actionable insight and coaching through informal feedback.
- Leverage internal partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals and increase business acumen. For example, coordinating with stakeholders to understand business objectives and areas of risk.
- Embody Microsoft Values and “One Microsoft,” while embracing a growth mindset and driving impact. Champion an inclusive and collaborative workplace where everyone can be their best.
- Raise the technical knowledge of self and group on assigned risk areas through training and continuous professional development
- 10+ years of demonstrated work experience in audit or other relevant experience such as financial analysis and management, privacy, program management, sales operations, supply chain, control and compliance, or controllership.
- OR Associates Degree in related field AND 8+ years of experience in audit or other relevant experience such as financial analysis and management, privacy, program management, sales operations, supply chain, control and compliance, or controllership.
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field AND 7+ years of experience in audit or other relevant experience such as financial analysis and management, privacy, program management, sales operations, supply chain, control and compliance, or controllership.
The following are preferred:
- Knowledge of generally accepted auditing standards and accounting principles
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, etc.