|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 12,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
In CSS, our vision and our promise are to Drive Customer Success with a Modern Support experience across the customer lifecycle. We aspire to deliver seamless experiences with quality, speed, and value by building self-healing into our products and services to prevent and automate issue resolution before customers experience a problem. We enable our transformation with telemetry, tools, readiness, and business intelligence to drive successful outcomes for our customers. We know our customers and anticipate their needs across every stage of the lifecycle.
The Business Excellence team is looking for an experienced highly motivated individual to focus on our Support Business Unit (SBU) operational support as a designated Business Operations Lead. This role will work very closely with the SBU /Technology leaders in CSS providing ongoing and consistent measurement and reporting of key performance measures (scorecard, KPIs, etc.), best-in-class analytics & insight to inform decision-making and demonstrate efficient processes for the Support Business Unit Line of Business. The Business Program Manager is the trusted advisor to the global delivery leader they support managing day to day operations, strategic initiatives and driving the operational review cadences.
The person in this role must demonstrate and maintain strong domain expertise within the relevant Line of Business, demonstrate experience in calculating operational metrics and KPIs and articulate these analytics to key business stakeholders. Additionally, the Business Manager will manage the suite of standard or ad hoc reporting needs and manage data feeds. In addition, the ability to be flexible and take on challenges outside of current knowledge and skill sets will be critical to achieving success. If you have the relevant experience and ideas for how to solve complex business problems, then we would like to hear from you.
- Orchestrate Annual Support Business Unit Priority Setting cycle
- Build CSS/SBU level Operating Plan
- Orchestrate the Monthly Business Reviews for Strategic Business Units across CE&S
- Orchestrate CSS KPI Target setting process
- Deliver operational insights through combining data analytics and business understanding
- Partner with Delivery teams to drive business process improvements
- Lead orchestration across CSS Functions to deliver cross group analytical insights of customer pain points / escalations
- Work across CSS functions to bring it together versus create
- Build, maintain, and broaden domain expertise in the relevant Line of Businesses
- Calculate operational metrics and analyze progress against operational targets; ensure key Strategic Business Unit leaders are aligned with analysis
- Develop and manage suite of standard, ad hoc, or other reporting needs as requested for the organization; including defining and managing data feeds and taxonomy
- Provide consistent and thorough measurement and reporting of performance through scorecards, KPIs, etc.
- Demonstrate efficient planning and reporting processes
- Relevant progressive work experience applying analytical methods to business problems, driving improved decision-making and outcomes
- 8-10 years of business experience coupled with BI knowledge of tools, hands on analytical experience; self-motivated, confident working at a senior executive level and comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.