|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We plan to achieve this mission by enabling best-in-class platforms and productivity services for a mobile-first, cloud-first world. Our core ambitions are to reinvent productivity & business processes, build the intelligent cloud platform and create more personal computing. The Microsoft Devices Supply Chain (MDSC) organization is critical to delivering on this mission and vision, maintaining responsibility for the end-to-end physical and digital supply chains for all of Microsoft’s vast array of hardware and software products across including Surface, Surface Hub, HoloLens, Xbox, PC Hardware, Accessories, Games, Windows, Office and more.
- The Microsoft Devices Supply Chain is hiring a Program Manager over Master Data Management. There will be relentless customer-driven focus on business outcomes, collaboration, rock solid solutions that scale, and contribution towards driving the success of the extended team.
- This is a wide-ranging role with meaningful autonomy to generate impact across the Devices Supply Chain. You will be responsible for driving the strategies and processes necessary to ensure efficient and effective data governance while working collaboratively with a stakeholder community across Finance, Product Supply, S&OP, Channel, Fulfillment, Logistics, and Raw Materials and Reverse SC Planning.
- You will be measured on outcomes, not hours, in those four areas. We win and deliver projects and programs that are part of business transformation. These are significant projects with customers that consistently push the edge of scalability, architecture, delivery pace, and business value.
- The focus is on Data Governance, working across cross functional teams to ensure adherence to process and continuously improve the system of record.
- This role will also help drive the requirements and business adoption for future process improvements and system functionalities
- The ability to solve complex problems, work cross-functionally, and create clarity from complexity is a must!
Successful candidates will have proven skills/proficiency in:
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- High sense of ownership and drive for closure with a persistent attention to detail
- Excellent communication including written and verbal presentation to senior level audience
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong critical thinking and ability to drive resolution in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across disciplines in an effective manner
- Detail-oriented and thorough - willingness to dig deeply into situational details to ensure that the best decisions possible are made
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deal effectively with conflicting priorities and change
Business & Professional Experience
- 5 Years of experience in SAP implementation and maintenance, with a focus on MDG
- 2 years Data Governance leadership
- Strong process/system background and proven ability to rapidly understand, use and drive improvements in new processes/systems
- Bachelor’s degree required (BS/MS in supply chain, computer science, math/economics or engineering desired), Master's in supply chain management a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.