Last updated yesterday
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
The Confluence Marketing team is on a mission to accelerate the awareness, adoption, purchase, and love for Confluence Cloud. This role in particular is focused on GTM launches and developing an engaged user base that loves our product.
Do you enjoy agile working environments? Are you continually trying to challenge yourself through learning and creativity? Do you care passionately about being the voice of the customer? Do you feel at home collaborating across cross-functional teams to get stuff done? If so, you’ll be a phenomenal fit for this PMM role! This position will lead marketing communications for product launches as well as contribute to building customer love and community advocacy.
What you'll be doing:
- Own go-to-market launches and communications of new features
- Propose, test, and implement improvements to our marketing efforts to increase customer satisfaction
- Own marketing communications and advocacy programs for a highly passionate user community
- Drive competitive, market, and customer research
- Build customer success stories across a variety of mediums (video, blogs, events, case studies, webinars, social media, etc.) and handle promotion
- Communicate the value of the product through messaging and positioning
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the benefits of our product
More about you:
- You have 3+ years of work experience with 1-3 years of product marketing experience in B2B and/or B2C software
- You are a passionate self-starter with a no-bullshit, can-do attitude
- You are a phenomenal communicator and storyteller
- You consistently deliver quality work, on-time
- You are eager to jump in and get things done and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
More about our team
The Confluence Marketing team is responsible for crafting and executing the GTM strategy for Confluence. We believe that serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, demand generation, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.