|Job Type:||Full Time|
Consumer Sales and Marketing Engineering is the primary engineering partner for Microsoft Stores and Microsoft Experience Centers. We have an opening for a Software Engineer that will contribute to creating a modern, compliant, secure, and scalable platform that links our Microsoft.com store experiences to our backend content management systems. In this role, you will learn to write internet scale code, play with distributed scale technologies, learn about the Adobe AEM and I/O Runtime platforms, and contribute to bringing up the next generation platform that powers Microsoft.com.
- Work collaboratively with a team of diverse and talented peers and contribute to an environment where group success outweighs individual success.
- Provide quality input on peer code reviews and architectural designs.
- Provide influence on schedule, feature, and product designs.
- Own accurate costing for your engineering activities and executing with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Execute in an agile dev-ops model where you do up-front sprint planning, participate in scrums, and maintain a good glide path towards completion.
- Maintain an unwavering focus on our customers and the value you can deliver to them.
- BS/MS in CS/CE or related technical discipline
- Proven track record of releasing software with known, measured quality
- Baseline requirements are 4+ years of experience in software (online services is a plus)
- Good technical problem solving and debugging capability.
- Solid written/verbal communication skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.