|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Microsoft Federal delivers a single unified organization centered around our customer: All critical customer functions are brought under the same organizational umbrella. Bringing together the breadth and depth in our space with a razor sharp focus on serving the U.S. Government. Our federal customers’ expectations of how to contract, interact, and partner with us are changing, and they need to evolve at the pace of the private sector. Launching a nimble, empowered organization with comprehensive resources allows us to work hand in hand with our customers to accelerate their technology innovation, whether through R&D or through direct contracting.
Microsoft Federal serves the U.S. Government (USG), allowing Microsoft to support the growing government business. The organization supports the capabilities and requirements to service USG through direct sales, contracting, and billing with the USG. Microsoft Federal entity will meet obligations of manage contracts with the USG through six business teams and three enablement teams.
We are committed to empowering our teams, building upon our strategic investments, and delivering the technology to achieve federal missions. As our federal customers pursue their work, from defending the nation, to serving its citizens in challenging times, they look to Microsoft to help them innovate, and they expect end-to-end engagement tailored to their needs.
Microsoft has been committed to and continues to heavily invest in supporting our Federal Government. Microsoft Federal offers our full spectrum of products and services, including hardware, software, online products, and consulting and services.
Join us and be one who helps to empower the US government! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact.
As a Business Program Manager individual contributor in the Federal Customer Success team you will have the opportunity to lead, develop and land key business programs across the Federal Customer Success team. The role requires an experienced thought leader who is resourceful and innovative, with a demonstrated knowledge in Strategy, Communication, Services, Program Landing/Change management, People Leadership and Business Development. Experience in support / CSU is valuable.
- Lead strategic programs, aligned with organizational and company priorities, to drive growth and delivery enablement.
- Partner closely with CSU Enablement team to develop programs and landing approach for the NSG CSU business and each role.
- Ensure that the Connected Customer Experience lands across all CSU roles in NSG and ensure landing is aligned to US National CSU and other enablement teams
- Collaborate with the broader team of Business Program Managers and Delivery Enablement Leads responsible for developing and landing programs within the Federal CSU Business.
- Enable end-to-end reporting and insights of scorecard data and metrics including items such as consumption, delivered value, engagement profitability.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate the sharing of information and ensure informed business prioritization and decision making.
- Comprehend and track a complex set of business requirements as they get addressed across multiple functions.
Success in this role will require a high degree of collaboration and strategic leadership across the Federal CSU organization, the US National team, Federal Consulting and other key business partners. The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of program management experience in an enterprise level environment.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving ability with the ability to develop insightful observations that can be used to optimize the performance of the business.
- Broad experience across Microsoft contributing toward enablement of Microsoft Services tools and processes executing a strategy impacting revenue, consumption, and delivery excellence.
- Experience and familiarity with Services systems, processes, and tools used by Federal Services.
- A demonstrable track record of working in a matrixed environment building strong relationships that support positive business outcomes.
- A track record of understanding and identifying blockers and working across business groups to influence decisions that move the business forward.
- Experience managing and leading complex multi-disciplined virtual teams both directly and remotely.
- Demonstrated strong program/project management of operational programs in both Federal and/or US based teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage ambiguity.
- Thought-leader with excellent verbal, written, and visualization communication skills.
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Cloud Screening: Candidates must be able to successfully complete and pass a Microsoft Cloud background screening. Required Cloud Screenings will be administered on a recurring bi-annual basis.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.