Last updated 5 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Companies around the world are in the midst of a digital transformation and are trusting Atlassian to help them through their journey. The Enterprise Cloud marketing team is central to accelerating the growth of Atlassian's Cloud business by helping our largest and most strategic customers adopt our Cloud products.
We’re looking for a customer and content-obsessed Product Marketing athlete to join our team. Your role will be to drive awareness and adoption of the Enterprise Cloud within the Atlassian customer base by mapping out the customer journey and developing and implementing a multi-channel content strategy. You’ll be responsible for crafting compelling content for each stage of the customer journey, partnering directly with Customer Lifecycle and Demand Gen marketing to engage your audience across multiple channels, and strategically assessing the performance of content to keep evolving our approach. You will also partner with SMEs, including other Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, and Solution Engineers, throughout the business to ensure that we're successfully articulating the value of our products and solutions to the market.
If you’re excited to help build and scale a new business from the ground up while stretching yourself and developing new skills along the way, this is the perfect role for you! In this role, you’ll be encouraged to go from strategy to execution and everything in between to achieve our goals, and help make a major impact on Atlassian’s cloud growth ambitions.
What you'll focus on:
- Understanding your target customer and mapping the Enterprise customer journey to advise your content strategy
- Establishing a content strategy, publication calendar, and distribution plan to support the customer at each stage of their journey
- Crafting high-quality assets for use by customers, field teams, and channel partners. This can take the form of blogs, whitepapers, webinars, customer stories, and more
- Partnering with internal and external writers, subject matter experts, and customers to execute your content plan
- Working closely with customer lifecycle marketing and demand generation to drive marketing qualified leads via thoughtfully integrated campaigns
- Own the performance analysis and optimization opportunities for your campaigns
- Leading strategic product marketing projects as needed
More about you:
- 3-5 years of B2B Product Marketing and/or Content Marketing/Content Strategy experience targeting Enterprise customers, preferably in a high growth environment (SaaS preferred)
- Deep understanding of the Enterprise buyer’s journey as well as personas and their key priorities
- Passion for understanding technical concepts and distilling them down to short, compelling narratives (a true storyteller at heart)
- Keen ability to write and develop unique and compelling content across both top-of-funnel and mid-funnel
- Bring a critical, data-informed eye to existing campaigns and customer adoption journeys
- Analytical approach to build, test, and refine hypotheses
- Thrive on teamwork across multiple teams and organizations within Atlassian
- Be a passionate, self-starter with a no-bullshit, can-do attitude
More about Marketing @ Atlassian
The Atlassian Marketing team is responsible for crafting and executing GTM strategy for all products across the Atlassian portfolio. Deep collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, demand gen, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.