|Job Type:||Full Time|
Have you been to a meeting where everyone is ready to start, but the technology in the room isn’t, and the next 10 minutes are spent on trying to make it work? Imagine executives having to deal with this problem and the impact on productivity and cost to the business. We are building next generation services that provide Microsoft’s expertise to customers in support of keeping meeting rooms and intelligent collaboration devices up and running all the time. Our team delivers the Microsoft Teams Rooms Managed Services. We are a growing entrepreneurial team within Microsoft. If you can see things as experiences, not apps or services, we want to talk to you.
- Identify key scenarios for medium and long term to deliver on the promise of keeping meeting rooms up to date and secure.
- Diligent program management to drive KPIs to persistent healthy state ensuring AMAZING customer experiences.
- Acts as a thought leader in driving consistency in processes and services to align with defined policies and procedures to meet performance expectations for consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of delivery.
- Suggest and partner with other PMs to design new features for our service for better Customer Experience and to accelerate our goals.
- Own and manage the product backlog for the feature area, including delivering specs.
- Understand the overall product vision to support aligning multiple feature areas or project priorities.
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management, or Product Management, with a proven track record of growing and maturing partner engagement ecosystems
- Degree in Computer Science, or related field, or relevant experience
- Ability to analyze, problem solve, and deliver initiatives from conception to completion.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and a passion to solve hard problems.
- Ability to work with partner teams across organization boundaries.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in an ambiguous and changing environment.
- Experience in building a large-scale service.
- Demonstrated strong self-starter, time management and organizational skills.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.