|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Intune (aka Microsoft Endpoint Manager, MEM) is one of the fastest growing cloud-based enterprise services at Microsoft. We provide powerful tools which enables IT and Security professionals manage productivity of their employees in a secure manner. MEM provides it’s features across multiple platforms (Windows, iOS, Android, Web). In today’s ever-increasing mobile and distributed workforce - IT and Security professionals rely on solutions such as MEM to solve their productivity and corporate data protection needs. Our enterprise customers span from multi-national businesses to government institutions, to educational institutions. We aspire to enable IT to deliver the Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT. MEM runs on Microsoft Azure and integrates with other key cloud solutions across Microsoft.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with background of Software Security on cloud services - security test, threat modeling and implementing anomaly detections. You will be joining a diverse and supportive team. We embrace culture of customer obsession, data driven decisions, open to experiment and learn. We continuously strive for engineering and operational excellence. MEM is a power-tool, as such it is critical that we continue to keep it secure and trustworthy. With the reach and power of MEM you will get opportunity to impact millions of users across thousands of enterprises all over the world.
- Threat Modeling and reviews: You will review Threat models for services produced by feature teams. Work with other security engineers to provide security recommendations to feature teams.
- Best practices: Study trends and best practices, evaluate services against those trends. Help feature teams implement those recommendations.
- Tooling: You will contribute to the integration of security tools into our development process and test/monitor service while in operation.
- Research: Study trends on emerging threat and vulnerabilities. Produce prioritized list of recommendations for feature teams to implement.
- 5+ years of industry experience working on on enterprise scale solutions.
- Industry experience in the security domain.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Curiosity to learn and share.
- Attention to detail and drive to improve current state.
- Expertise in writing high quality code in one of the popular languages.
- BS degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Experience in cloud technology stack such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.