|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’ve built a highly asynchronous, event driven, distributed microservices platform that plans the best possible delivery plan, automates the associated business and physical processes, and reacts in real-time to changes that impact delivery. To deliver on the customer promise of the infinite cloud, we’re looking for people to push this architecture further into the following areas:
- Enabling optimized matching of our hardware supply to our customer needs
- Continuing automation of human operated tasks
- Automatic prioritization of tasks and resource allocations
- Advance change detection and self-healing
- Early detection of issues and empowering business users to make quick and accurate decisions
We’re always rapidly improving together through frequent iterative ship cycles, data-driven development and a close customer and partner connection.
Learning quickly from your peers, projects and interactions with customers
- Delivering well tested features across 10+ services and other components
- Maintaining services as they scale
- Use engineering best practices throughout the software development lifecycle to establish sustainable, secure systems that grow and support our business
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with experience in C#, C++ or Java
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Strong problem solving, organization, and communication skills
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience building and maintaining REST microservices using NoSQL storage
- Familiarity with distributed systems and event driven architectures
- Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.