|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Bing Ads MPS team is a world-class R&D team of passionate and talented scientists and engineers who aspire to solve challenging problems and turn innovative ideas into high-quality products and services that can help hundreds of millions of users and advertisers, and directly impact our business. Our experimentation infrastructure allows us to innovate and test new algorithms rapidly with live traffic to measure their effectiveness, and launch them in production as soon as they produce positive results, which makes our work environment productive and rewarding. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to incubate and evolve technologies from end to end to make product impact. The candidate will engage in high potential projects grounded in applications to improve our ad, content and user understanding.
- Design and implement large scale data processing systems with map-reduced principle in batch or NRT processing.
- Work closely with applied scientist and ML engineers to build reliable and efficient algorithm and model integration in Azure and Spark platforms.
- Design and build large scale low latency serving systems and data infrastructures
- Collaborate with others and partners efficiently to optimize the end to end systems.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in CS or related areas with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge of Full stack development like Agluar, node.js, web service
- Experience and knowledge of Streaming Platforms like Storm, Spark Streaming, Kafka
- Excellent Problem Solving and System Design Skills
- Experience working with Big Data Systems like Hadoop, Spark
- Experience and knowledge of managing highly motivated engineering team of 5+ engineers
- Passionate, self-motivated
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Data Structures, Algorithm fundamentals
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.