|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Devices business is a key focus area for Microsoft, combining an extensive portfolio of first party personal computing devices and strategies to grow the broader ecosystem. If you are passionate about a high-growth, high-opportunity business and thrive in developing strategies and business models, we have an opportunity for you!
The Devices Pricing team is a critical function in Devices Finance. We are charted with leading development and execution of global pricing strategy for all our products, while optimizing for business growth and profitability. This includes global end-customer pricing, commercial/consumer programs, and channel incentives. The team partners across several organizations – field, marketing, business planning, product planning, and sales.
We are currently hiring for a Group Manager to lead this function. This impactful role requires strong management capabilities, cross-functional partnership, thought leadership, and ability to create and execute frameworks.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead a global team of highly capable people with exceptional and inclusive people management capabilities. Foster culture of “Model, Coach, and Care.” Recruit, develop, and retain a high performing team.
- Own development and execution of global pricing strategy for all products (devices, warranties, etc… ). This includes global end-customer pricing, commercial / consumer programs, and channel incentives.
- Develop pricing and discounting principles and frameworks, optimizing for business growth and profitability. Establish governance model.
- Built compete analytics and monitoring mechanisms for pricing/promo trends across the world.
- Partner to develop strategic investment and ROI assessment of program dollars
- Improve systems & reporting infrastructure to drive efficiency and support data-driven decision making.
- 10+ years of demonstrated work experience in finance, pricing, business planning, strategy or business desk.
- Proven management and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to act as trusted advisor and partner to senior leaders. Executive maturity and balanced self-awareness.
- Passion for great work and demonstrated drive.
- Proven ability of operating in ambiguous settings and creating clarity.
- Courage to share opinions and influence decisions.
- BA/BS degree required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.