|Location:||Redmond, Washington, Reston, Virginia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
C+AI Sovereign Cloud Security group is looking for highly motivated candidates that can thrive in a non-traditional, agile environment at the cutting-edge of the security market. Our group is responsible for providing organizations with the best security solution for their cloud environment, allowing for visibility, governance and protection over their infrastructure, platforms, and application solutions.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and hands-on Program Manager that will focus on driving our Sovereign Cloud Security programs and products. You will work closely with engineering, CXP, and customers as well as execute on our business strategy and collaborate with key stakeholders across Microsoft.
Success in this position requires a broad set of experiences and skills, including excellence in core program management, strong team and individual leadership skills. Excellent written communication is a must! Ability to foster a strong working relationship across geos and job functions as well as adapt to rapid changes is required.
- Define, clearly communicate, and execute program strategy, drive multiple cross-team projects, and collaborate broadly to achieve program goals
- Partner closely with engineering and other corporate teams to understand business needs, customer requirements, and build scaled solutions
- Drive the engineering solutions, implementation design, and definition of overall strategy required to scale service operations and ensure uptime of services in sovereign clouds
- 2+ years experience in Program or Product Management with a strong track record of shipping products and services
- You are a well-rounded PM demonstrating customer empathy, creativity, strong communication, and cross-group collaboration skills
- You have a passion for finding process & product solutions to hard problems at scale and building partnerships to operationalize said solutions
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Candidates must have an active US Government Top Secret security clearance and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph), or have an active TS/SCI (with polygraph). This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with polygraph) clearance.
- Deep understanding of complex, large scale online services (preferably Azure based)
- Prior cloud, security, authentication, and directory experience highly desirable
- Experience with Build systems and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps (VSTS))
- Experience defining and measuring internal/customer facing OLA/SLAs
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.