|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is looking for an experienced marketing campaign professional to join our Acquisition Campaigns team. In this position, you will play a key role in the development and execution of our lead acquisition and activation programs. You will work closely with stakeholders across the marketing organization to craft and deliver comprehensive, relevant messages that speak to the business problems our prospects and customers face—and how to solve them. You will be responsible for driving large-scale demand generation campaign efforts and team projects, including analyst research programs, corporate event promotions, sales and marketing enablement, and more.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and be excited by opportunities to solve problems and build processes. They’ll be a self-starter, able to execute quickly and communicate proactively to ensure no stakeholders are left behind. This person will play a critical role in architecting the future of demand generation at Okta. This is an excellent position for a marketing professional seeking an opportunity to join an experienced, committed team within a fast-growing organization tasked with taking marketing campaigns to the next level.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement approved campaign plans for webinars, email, direct mail and paid media for the campaigns team.
- Support sales and marketing enablement efforts to socialize Acquisition Campaign efforts.
- Manage analyst research reprint programs to ensure maximum impact.
- Work cross-functionally as directed to ensure quality and timeliness. Teams include: campaign managers, email operations, marketing operations, corporate marketing (web, content, ads), sales enablement.
- Support campaign visibility throughout the organization via regular documentation updates and communications to and through the extended teams. Areas include: Demand gen Wiki pages, Campaign Handbook, corporate & sales internal newsletters, weekly regional emails, weekly campaign emails.
- 5+ years of campaign management experience
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing preferred
- Project management experience and ability to handle multiple projects at once; experience with Asana a plus
- Must be highly organized and a master multi-tasker
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with marketing automation platforms a plus, preferably Marketo
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player that is collaborative with a positive can-do attitude
- Self-sufficient: can complete tasks and projects independently and within groups with limited management required
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.