|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
We are looking for a Team Lead, Recruiting Coordination to join our Global Recruiting Operations team. This person will provide white glove coordination support, be the first point of escalation for our RC team, and will contribute to optimizing our recruiting operations. The right person loves working with people, is highly attentive to details, enjoys finding solutions and creating efficiencies, and generally makes things happen.
- Coordination Support: Support Executive & Internal Mobility coordination
- Recruiting Operations Support:
- Proactively identify and address bottlenecks associated with day-to-day recruiting coordination activities and develop solutions to address them.
- Identify and implement process improvements and "out of the box" ways to deliver an efficient and effective interview scheduling process.
- Oversee job opening and headcount management processes and ensure delivery on SLAs
- Assist with job and offer approvals in Greenhouse
- Assist with regular audits to ensure data integrity
- RC Team Support:
- Address daily escalations form RCs
- Assist with RC hiring and onboarding as we grow our RC team
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Have 2+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or Executive Assistant in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably at a startup
- Have extreme attention to detail and are highly organized
- Are passionate about talent acquisition, with a focus on providing an outstanding candidate and hiring experience
- Have exceptional written and communication skills with a proven track record of developing strong relationships
- Are willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves with RCs
- Interested in leading people one day
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.