|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
We are looking for a smart, ambitious Sales Coordinator with an interest in developing a diverse skill set and helping steer sales operations at a fast-growing IoT startup. You will support and enable our Enterprise sales team in closing complex deals with Samsara’s largest customers. This is a multi-faceted role in which you will build out a growing segment while working directly with enterprise sales representatives, leadership, internal stakeholders, and our largest clients. This position is based in our San Francisco office.
In this role, you will:
- Support Samsara’s enterprise sales team by serving as the main point of contact for Account Executives
- Manage contracts, work order requests, and the purchase of add-ons to existing deals
- Quickly solve immediate sales pain points and leverage cross-functional relationships with Finance, Legal, and Operations teams to provide comprehensive deal support
- Train and enforce Salesforce data hygiene and integrity to enable accurate pipeline and forecasting
- Manage account disputes and resolve support tickets from our sales team
An ideal candidate has:
- High attention to detail and proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to tackle tough problems with a solution-oriented mindset
- Resourceful, proactive, and adaptive in dealing with operational hurdles
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining overall team goals
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Excel is a plus
- Sales experience in emerging markets and new verticals is a plus
- 1+ years of work experience
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.