|Job Type:||Full Time|
The world of business is undergoing a significant change with the next DigitalRevolution;the move to the cloud. Microsoft 365 (M365) is at the forefront of this revolution with an ever-expanding array of services and offerings.
We are looking for passionate candidates with experience deploying M365 Services for large organizations to help us redefine “online support”. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about deploying or supporting cloud services with knowledge of usage patterns for these services.
As a Cloud Engineer for online support, you will drive the support relationship for named customers, closely monitor and respond to customer questions, representing Microsoft and M365 Engineering in these interactions. You will also be the voice of the customer and have an important connection intoM365service teams, to identify recurring issues and feature requests to drive product improvements.
If you are passionate about Cloud Services, a quick learner and enjoy helping customers, we want you!
- Be responsible for the customer’s support experience withM365working closely with engineering.
- Act asanTechnicalExpertin Microsoft Teams.
- Perform as a Subject Matter Expert in Microsoft Teams (at least level 300-400) – in order to assist our Strategic Customers.
- Support M365 customers via a multiple of modalities in a 24x7x365 global support delivery team.
- Abilityto go technically deep acrossotherM365 services (at least level 200-300), and actively seek solutions to customer needs and communicate trends to leadership.
- Improve internal efficiency and customer happiness by finding opportunities to optimize existing processes and tools.
- Build a close working relationship with other engineering teams related to assigned service areas (ie, Messaging, Collaboration, Device Management, Admin), to leverage in case of escalations, as well as to drive productand processimprovements.
- In-depth knowledge Microsoft Teams and/orSkype for Business products.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols.
- Understanding ofhow totroubleshoot Web APIs.
- Experience withExchange, Active Directory, ADFS.
- Knowledge of Voice(VoIP/PSTN)communications.
- Knowledge of Skype for Business hybrid deployments.
- At least 4 years of experience working with customers onTeamsand/or Skype or any otherunified communication and collaboration platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues.
- Effective customer-facing and presentation skills
- Mature technical skills and proven support experience
- Strong problem-solving and technical leadership skills
- Workswell in a global team environment
- Proven history ofcustomer-obsession, including blog posts, how-to videos, etc.
- Certification in Microsoft and/or competing CloudTechnologiesstrongly preferred. Can include MSCE in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Core Infrastructure, Mobility or Productivity
- Understanding ofand ability to migrate from various third-party platforms to Microsoft365
Abilityto meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirementsarerequired for this role. These requirements include, but are not limitedtothe following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud BackgroundCheck:
This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.