|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure Edge + Platform brings together Edge platforms, devices, and services to deliver Edge solutions, operating systems, and engineering systems. Driven by its customers’ needs, Azure Edge + Platform seeks to accelerate growth for Azure, E&D, and Microsoft’s customers worldwide.
The organization’s portfolio spans the Cloud Edge Stack, Azure Engineering Systems, Azure Media Services - for end-to-end media workflow and analytics - and Microsoft’s Operating Systems including the Azure Host OS and Windows. This portfolio impressively powers the world with more than one billion monthly active devices.
We are the Secure Build Team. Our mission is to create innovative solutions that help manage and secure the build engineering system. By leveraging Azure, we aim to create a progressively more robust service that can manage and execute large Windows builds across thousands of machines while also securing the infrastructure. Our goals include being able to detect failures quickly, mitigate automatically, and be incredibly resilient so that the business move along with the least interruption. We are looking for passionate problem solvers to solve challenging problems with scale in mind.
- Partner with teams across the Engineering System to ensure the right features are developed to interface with the build system.
- Engineer scalable solutions to help manage over 10k machines
- Help modernize our services to be more secure, flexible, and performant, as well as resistant to outages.'
- Support our engineering customers through top-notch customer service
- 3+ years of coding experience with C#, C++, Java or a similar language
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment
- Experience with Git and Azure Dev Ops
- Commitment to quality and customer experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Cloud Experience
- Database Experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Screen: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.