|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Manager, Platform Support - PromoteIQ
PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
PromoteIQ embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
PromoteIQ is headquartered in New York City and supports a global footprint of e-commerce retailers and brands. The company was acquired by Microsoft in Aug, 2019 and continues to operate as an independent division within Microsoft Advertising. Learn more at https://www.promoteiq.com. This role is based in our SoHo/NYC office.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
Who We’re Looking For
PromoteIQ is seeking a motivated and dynamic Platform Support Manager to join our Technical Services team. As a Support Manager, you will build and scale the existing team into a mature, industry-leading support organization. You will become a subject matter expert on PromoteIQ and our internal platforms, and lead the group that works with customers and colleagues to diagnose and resolve technical, operational, and analytical issues.
PromoteIQ's Technical Services team plays a central role in the execution and implementation of our core solutions and is home to the operational and technical experts of the organization. Members of the Technical Services team work closely with both internal teams and clients to create and execute streamlined processes that ensure campaign success while delivering first class customer satisfaction.
The Platform Support team is the first line of defense for PromoteIQ's product and campaign issues. They serve as the hub for questions, issues and requests from all internal and external users.
This role requires a strong mix of people and process management, customer service, and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Grow and manage a best-in-class SAAS support team for Microsoft’s PromoteIQ platform
- Drive rapid scaling and optimization of the team’s systems and processes
- Measure the team’s performance and workload against Key Performance Indicators
- Assist with staff planning and recruitment
- Continue to provide a first class customer experience
- Work with stakeholders on the product and engineering teams to improve our framework for feedback and escalation of new feature requests, bugs, and issues using systems such as Zendesk and Jira
- Work with internal business teams to identify and develop solutions to improve and streamline internal and client question and issue resolution workflows
- Develop and deliver on a vision for ongoing improvement of the team's processes, techniques, and solutions
- Bachelor's Degree - Quantitative studies preferred (e.g., math, physical sciences, computer science, statistics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a client facing role
- 3+ years managing junior and experienced support staff
- Track record of recruiting, growing and retaining top tech support talent
- Development and measurement of internal and external Service Level Agreements and KPIs
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technically challenging problems and providing solutions
- Expertise with web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, etc.)
- Experience with selection and configuration of support ticketing systems (E.g. ZenDesk, FreshDesk, ServiceNow.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong attention to detail, extremely well-organized and able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Understanding of online advertising ecosystem and ad serving fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with online advertising technology and systems (TerminalOne, DoubleClick, Atlas, Amazon, etc.)
- Experience growing a team from 1-5 resources to 15+
- Prior responsibility for defining support KPIs and reporting performance to leadership
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.