|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you love the engineering challenges of designing and delivering cutting-edge, cloud-scale distributed systems technologies? Do you want to enable cloud-based, stately applications that are fault-tolerant, self-managing, and operated at massive scale? Azure Service Fabric, within Azure Compute, is a highly decentralized runtime that abstracts and solves some of the hardest distributed systems problems, like failure detection, leader election, and replicated state machines that are fundamental to building hyper-scale, reliable, and available systems. Service Fabric powers many critical first and third-party services and runs symmetrically on the cloud and on premises.
If you are interested in building cloud-native infrastructure for running containers at scale for Azure systems, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in the space!
Our team works at the heart of the Service Runtime that spans Security, System Services responsible for High Availability and Failover, super fast activation of micro-services authored as processes and containers alike. This specific role is focused on enabling Service Fabric platform for large scale AI scenarios that span bare-metal, Linux and Containers.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals and coding skills in C/C++
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field, OR equivalent industry experience
- Fluent in multi-threaded, asynchronous, and systems programming
- Fluent in Linux systems development and debugging.
- Strong inclination for security and high performance.
- Passion for building reliable systems and architecting at scale
- Excellent technical design, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.