|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a highly motivated and confident finance professional looking for a challenging role in one of the most exciting areas in gaming? This role supports the game streaming (“Project xCloud”) business as we seek to innovate, disrupt and expand the gaming opportunity worldwide. In this role, you will focus on driving long term planning, business model support and strategic investment analysis, while engaging in extensive cross group collaboration across a wide set of stakeholders including engineering, marketing, business development and other finance teams including CFT and Azure.
- Financial Reporting: Partner with the engineering teams to model out the long-term financial plan for game streaming, including monetization, SKU planning, infrastructure deployment & utilization, and cost to serve.
- Rhythm of Business: Support the RoB processes by participating in forecasting, target setting and budgeting in alignment with Corporate and EDM timelines.
- Capacity Planning: Partner with the capacity planning team to ensure alignment with latest deployment plans and corresponding COGS impact
- Manage process excellence and compliance governance in leading game streaming offers to market across Finance and business stakeholders, including the Finance Readiness Framework, establishing engagement with Commercial VL operations, and Business Desk, and develop reporting insights across deal economics and efficiencies of transactions
- Help design and develop regular revenue and key performance indicators reviews, develop quarterly forecast and target, and support business reviews
- Be an integral part of the Azure/Cloud finance and engineering partnership that is essential to game streaming success
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, Math, Economics, Business or related discpline
- 7 or more years experience in finance, analysis, reporting, budgeting, or target-setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office – with advanced Excel skills & extensive experience using multiple formulas and pivot tables with strong ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast moving environment while conforming to tight deadlines
- Propensity to learn and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, exercise sound business judgment and show strong sense of certainty by standing firm where appropriate
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal and cross group collaboration skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.