|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are D365 Mixed Reality Applications and we're bringing mixed reality (augmented reality & virtual reality) to the modern workplace through the power of HoloLens and mobile AR. We are passionate at helping our customers use mixed reality to solve unique problems that haven't been tackled before. By blending the physical and digital worlds, we're simplifying workflows to extend human ability. We work closely with Dynamics 365, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow) and Microsoft Teams to extend their capability with Mixed Reality, better serving our enterprise customers. We are also closely partnered with the HoloLens team and are at the cutting edge of applying the magic of HoloLens 2 to modernize business workflows with Mixed Reality.
Our team is full of great people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and we can't wait to meet you and see how you bring your unique talents to work with us. The experiences you will work on will transform and modernize how people around the world do their work and bring some of those workers the benefits of breakthrough technology for the first time. Together, we are changing the nature of what it means to work.
Do you love building client applications and services to meet the needs of business customers? We are looking for software engineering to build mixed reality applications and services for Mobile devices and HoloLens. We are a talented, multi-disciplinary team that has been designed for maximum autonomy of execution while maintaining strategy alignment with our overall organizational objectives. We believe software development is a team sport and we are looking for team players.
Together we will:
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners to determine what to design and build to meet well-defined objectives.
- Develop and maintain client application, services, and shared technology features.
- Collaborate with engineers, product owners and designers to identify and solve challenging technical problems for our business customers
You are a great fit for us if:
- You have experience on multi-disciplinary, autonomous teams in a fast-paced environment shipping client applications
- You love working in an environment where you are constantly learning and iterating quickly
- You believe in making data driven decisions and you have intuition about product & technology
- You care about quality and know how to ship high-quality client applicationsYou care about the culture of the team and want to be able to show up as your authentic self
- 2+ years of relevant software design and development experience
- BS or Master in computer science or similar engineering degree
- 2+ years of relevant software design and development experience preferably on shipped consumer products or platforms
- Experience with one or more of mobile (Android/iOS), ARKit/ARCore, Unity
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or other cloud solutions
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communications skills
- Tolerance for ambiguity working through incubation to actual product definition
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.