|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join the team designing the Microsoft Partner Center–the one place for Microsoft partners to grow their business.
We’re looking for a product designer to help us evolvethePartner Center experienceby iteratingontheexisting product as well as finding opportunities to innovate with newUX concepts,patterns, andinteractions.
The ideal candidate is passionate about user-centered design approaches, interaction design, and the power of onlineproductivity experiences. You geek out and seek opportunities to root yourself in this space, make connections from various inputs, and can clearly articulate your vision.
The Partner Center Design team’s culture is friendly, open, inclusive, and fun. Our team consists of adiversegroup of doers, across different specialties, who believe in the power of craft, and take pride in deliveringhighquality and innovative experiences to ourusers.
As a designer in the Partner Center design team, you will:
- Turn user insights into clear user scenariosand design goals.
- Generate high-quality designs that illustrate vision,user-value, and align with design principles.
- Test designs using a variety ofuser-driven methods and communicate findings and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Partner closely with designers, researchers, PMs, and engineers to iteratively deliver designs.
- Effectively present and communicate with stakeholders throughout the design process.
- Provide continued support to engineering during software development, to ensure high-qualityexperienceoutcomes.
- Contribute to design team efforts such as organizing and running design workshops, storyboarding, brainstorming, building user scenarios,and developing concepts.
- A portfolio proving experience in interaction and visual design, wireframing, and prototyping (please include links in application).
- 3+ years of industry experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Abstract,and the Adobe Creative suite.
- Proven experience designing complex workflows from conception to delivery.
- Experience designing responsive and accessible websites that work across devices and scale for a global audience.
- A solid understanding of human-centered design principles and how to apply them to design.
- A passion for information design and visualization, and a desire to simplify complex systems into understandable and delightful experiences.
- A fast learner, self-motivated, and focused; with the ability to work independently while bringing together collaborators for feedback and support.
- Excellent listening skills, with an appreciative and collaborative approach to design, and the ability to gather and respond to feedback from partners within design and across disciplines.
- A strong interest in design, technology, and online learning trends.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.