|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure Redhat Openshift team delivers flexible, self-service deployment of fully managed OpenShift clusters. Azure Redhat Openshift allows customer to use own registry, networking, storage, and CI/CD solutions, or use the built-in solutions for automated source code management, container and application builds, deployments, scaling, health management, and more. The product is jointly engineered, operated, and supported by Red Hat and Microsoft to provide an integrated support experience. As part of the team, you get to empower enterprises to entrust their workload with security hardened, build fast, and speedy deployment Kubernetes platform on world-class Azure infrastructure.
Azure Redhat Openshift team is looking for motivated and passionate individual to drive and grow one of the industry leading cloud product in collaboration with Redhat. We are looking for professional with technical depth in cloud computing and containers along with product acumen in delivering technical products.
As a day-to-day responsibilities of the role
- Define the product vision for Azure Redhat Openshift(ARO) features and experiences and build near-term product roadmaps based on that vision.
- Work across Microsoft, Redhat, and partner teams to execute on the roadmap.
- Define and track key performance indicators/success metrics for the product and the business.
- Prioritize the engineering roadmap in accordance with engineering resource allocation and drive against the commitments.
- Represent the product in meetings with customers and partners.
- Partner closely with product marketing and press/analyst relations to ensure that the services are appropriately positioned in the market.
- Collaborate with specific Azure groups like networking, compute, backup, site recovery, portal, storage, data and developer divisions to create next generation enterprise-grade solutions.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, product development experience, or equivalent
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or a related engineering field OR 4+ years equivalent industry experience
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to prioritize and drive focus and excellence within a strong, talented, opinionated team.
- Previous experience achieving the balance between innovation and strong customer and quality focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering products for application developers/ IT teams in fast paced environment
Previous experience in cloud computing across compute, storage, and networking.
- Previous experience with Red hat OpenShift and ecosystem, container technology, and possibly Kubernetes.
- Experience working with enterprise customers to design and building solutions and products.
- Master's degree in Business or computer science preferred.
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.