Last updated 5 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
As Manager, Channel Programs focused on solutions go to market, you will drive a set of specialization programs and project-based initiatives for partners globally. These programs are important to recruit and align partners with Atlassian's objectives and key results.
Using your channel experience, you will lead a team of program managers responsible for working with business segments, product teams, and regional field organizations to enable the program strategy. Specific to specialization programs, the role will define the requirements, benefits, and operational infrastructure needed to motivate and reward Channel Partners. Programs include marketing, incentives, enablement, specializations/program badges, purchasing, support processes. Fiscal responsibility for program utilization and forecasting is a requirement.
More about you
You have experience developing and running channel programs. Creating coordinated go to market plans and toolkits to motivate partners and remove friction comes naturally. You have a strong understanding of partner business models and solution practices that enables you to communicate complicated information simply to increase program awareness and adoption.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A Bachelor's degree and minimum of 7 years of related channel programs or channel marketing experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: written and verbal, in-person and remote. Ability building strong partnerships at all levels of the company, and skills in listening, influencing, and coordinating.
- Experience building business plans to support program decisions as well as defining and managing projects and programs in a highly organized and analytical way.
- A track record of success growing channel business, but also are open to learning how to be successful in Atlassian’s unique business model.
- Run cross-functional teams and developed channel programs that have elements of onboarding, enablement, marketing, sales, and services engagement.
- Experience building awareness for partner value in key solution areas internally within Atlassian and out to customers.
- Written internal and external program documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms and conditions, rules of engagement, and marketing that support programs globally.
More about our team
This position reports to the Head of Channel Programs and works closely with teams and leadership across Atlassian. The Channel team is a fun and high-energy group tasked to build programs to attract, activate, and go-to-market with partners (Solution Partners, Integrators, Aggregators, Services Partners, Technology Partners & Resellers) representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Working with over 600 global channel partners we must ensure our programs support a variety of businesses. We are a critical part of Atlassian's broader field operations group, which has a unique approach to delivering value to our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.