|Job Type:||Full Time|
Every once in a while, a job comes along with an opportunity to be at the ground level of a new project. If you have been waiting for that kind of opportunity this may be the job for you.
Microsoft 365 is one of the fastest growing businesses in the company’s history that brings together the latest and greatest versions of the Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and world-class security. Microsoft 365 is truly the locomotive driving the company’s incredible growth in the cloud which empowers governments, enterprises, small businesses, andconsumers with the world’s best productivity tools and services. The market opportunity is incredible and when combined with one of the latest Surface devices, Microsoft 365 truly is an unbeatable solution.
We are a startup-like, fast paced mentality team with not a lot of meetings or process: we just like to get stuff done. Our motto is to work on interesting things, grow, learn, and have fun doing it! You will work with smart people who care deeply about creating a fun and supportive workplace, and you will have an incredible opportunity to learn and grow. Best of all, your work will impact millions of people, and you can be proud to see customers benefit from the work you do.
This is a job with high executive visibility and opportunity for advancement. Thereare a lot of opportunitiesfor cross group work as well as technical leadership, including designing new services and systems, partnering across thecompany,and mentoringfuture leaders of Microsoft. We are looking for someone who loves that kind of work and is proficient at creating and maintaining warm and productive working relationships. You will also need to be a go getter, a fast learner and be able to work with a lot of ambiguity.
We are looking for innovative Software Engineer who can work boundaryless to bootstrap a new Microsoft 365 Partner Benefits Program. You will be responsible tohelpbuild ascalablesystem and deliver engaging experiences to 2 billion customers across Windows, Office, Surface, and several key Microsoft partners. Serving this many customers is a huge responsibility and a rare opportunity. Every single day you will get the chance to deploy code into hyperscale services that power experiences on billions of devices. You will also work with the latest cloud technologies and develop scalable Azure services using a mix of in-house and open-source technologies. You will be using the latest advances in AI and ML to drive intelligence into these experiences to make them fun, personalized, and relevant. Stunningly cool and ground-breaking work!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Physics or IT technical discipline.
- 5+ years of programming experience in one or more of the following (C#, Java, C++) and/or Experience with Web Technologies (React, HTML5, TypeScript)
- Experience building and shipping production grade software or services.
- Experience building and operating online services and fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience creating and shipping V1 products using modern development practices.
- Experience using agile methodologies or test-driven development (TDD).
- Great curiosity and willingness to question.
- Have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes.
- Solve problems by always leading with deep passion and empathy for customers.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.