Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help drive top of the funnel demand for our enterprise customer accounts across EMEA. Working closely and in support of demand generation solution owners, you will enable lead generation via advertising, content syndication and localization of marketing campaigns utilizing a portfolio of agencies & vendors that you select and manage. You’ll be responsible for the optimization and performance of channels that successfully navigate GDPR requirements by growing campaign engagement while building marketing consent. If you get passionate about creative solutions to sophisticated problems, you'll love it here!
You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like CPL, MQL and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns. You will work with outstanding product teams including Jira Software, Confluence, and new emerging businesses within Atlassian.
Sound like you? Read on...
IN THIS ROLE YOU'LL GET TO:
- Recommend and lead marketing channels performant to regions with varied and sophisticated regulatory environments.
- Report on results, build optimization roadmaps and resolve mix of channels, translation and localization vital to get results.
- Partner closely with fellow demand generation and product marketing specialists to ensure accurate messaging, timing and execution of one-off and always on marketing campaigns.
- Expand the footprint of our marketable database, with a focus on EMEA (FR,DACH), determining the efficient lead capture channels and process for varied customer preferences using agencies, vendors and in-house solutions.
- Build and optimize personalized and targeted email campaigns and nurtures across the lifecycle journey.
- Align with Sales leadership and sales reps in EMEA to focus demand generation tactics and optimize campaigns.
- Understand Atlassian's products and customer journeys.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership.
- Use marketing automation tools and related ABM ad tech
ON YOUR FIRST DAY, WE'LL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B demand generation.
- Online advertising hands-on experience running & optimizing campaigns
- Worked for or managed lead generation agencies (not required but a big plus).
- Knowledge of and experience applying standard methodologies for navigating lead generation within GDPR or similar regulatory frameworks.
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends.
- Experience in marketing to the EMEA market.
- Proficient in methods for tracking & measuring lead generation metrics (CPC, CPM, CPL ROAS etc).
- Outstanding program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done.
- Some travel required
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.