|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re looking for a Business Program Manager to help shape the future of our licensing business programs.
Microsoft is transforming its multi-billion-dollar commercial licensing business to provide a cloud first digital commerce experience with best-in-class offers and platforms for customers and partners. in this role you will design models to assess the impact of transformation and drive insights to inform the change management plan that enables Microsoft and its partners to transition customers to the new commerce experience.
- Design quantitative models to assess the impact of transition of customers and partners from legacy business programs to new offers, sales motions and go-to-markets.
- Develop and communicate business insights to inform strategic decisions on transition sequencing, requirements prioritization and sales scenarios.
- Define and manage KPIs to measure and track the success of new sales motions.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across Business planning, Engineering, Finance and Commercial Licensing to evaluate the change management plan and assess alternatives.
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer acquisition, retention and consumption results.
- Design and enhance internal analytics databases by creating requirements, assessing logic, validating results across multiple scenarios and implementing new solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in business planning, program or product management, strategic consulting or field/partner/sales.
- 3+ years of experience in the technology industry.
- Excellent business analysis skills, managing complex datasets using analytical software, developing data-driven analyses and models, turning them into business insights, and driving work efficiency, automation, and bottom-line of business.
- Proven capability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders and senior executives.
- Strong executive level communication skills—both written and verbal
- Familiarity with licensing programs is a plus.
- A business and/or technical degree (i.e. BA/BS degree) is required (MBA/MS/PhD preferred).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.