|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a great Software Engineer? Do you like working on technical problems which impact people on a global scale? Microsoft Teams is one of the most powerful application to enable user to do meeting, calling and modern Collaboration. This position is with the Microsoft Teams mobile apps, which tackles the toughest challenges in the mobile collaboration and productivity space, with aggressive timelines and an opportunity to collaborate with partner teams on technologies across the company and beyond. If you want to work in a startup like environment with a diverse, close nit team and have a desire to move fast, this may be the team for you.
- Implement client features on mobile devices for various platforms including Windows, iOS, and Android and/or web applications
- Work closely with backend data and platform service teams
- Collaborate with design and PM to create compelling user experiences
- Design full stack as well as client-side architecture solutions to solve technical challenges the team faces.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience in at least one of the following: Android or iOS technologies, Java, Kotlin, Dagger, Swift, or Objective-C
- Ability to implement tasks and features as well as design larger architectural solutions.
- Attention to detail and passion for quality
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to run medium scale projects independently. Ability to engage with partner teams and design/implement solutions to software engineering problems.
- Prior mobile and/or web development experience is highly encouraged but not strictly required.
- Full stack experience.
- Experience developing mobile and/or web client UI
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Virtual Interview Day on Tuesday, February 16th, 2021.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.