|Job Type:||Full Time|
Want to help customers adopt and deploy cross-product scenarios around Azure Hybrid Cloud services? Want to work closely with product teams across Microsoft to understand and communicate unique capabilities, deep technical concepts, best practices around core Azure services? Have you looked at Microsoft documentation and thought that you could do better and want the opportunity to prove it? Then join us and have a direct, positive influence on businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Who are we? We’re Developer Relations part of Cloud & Enterprise group at Microsoft, and we may be looking for you if you have:
- Passion for project management and coordinating complex processes and content across various Azure Engineering and content teams
- Passion for documenting and organizing information in a logical, concise manner so that developers, administrators, and users can learn key differences between core services and other clouds
- Passion for writing. You either love to blog about technology, or to create the best specs on your team, or maybe you help others in troubleshooting forums.
- Commitment to customers, participating in relevant communities and thinking every day about how your work makes Microsoft’s tools and services better.
- Commitment to building innovative and modern content that will inspire and motivate customers using Microsoft platforms and services.
- 5+ years of technical content development experience
- Excellent content strategy and information architecture skills
- Excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal presentation, and communications skills - including the keen ability to translate complex ideas into various mediums for effective, audience-appropriate consumption
- Strategic thinker with strong collaboration skills and sharp focus on data analysis
- Strong sense of curiosity and desire to self-study, learn, share, and improve
- Strong instructional design background
- Solid knowledge of GitHub and Markdown
- Experience writing for administrators and developer audiences.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in technical communication or instructional design
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.