|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Relationship Manager in the Customer and Field Engagement (C&FE) organization your role will be to act as an advocate in behalf of customers and partners across the Microsoft environment to improve their overall experience, this might mean working with support engineers to find a solution to a technical issue, managing possible systemic issues, reporting root cause to drive volume reductions or educating our field and partner teams in the right processes to achieve resolution.
Through your communication and stakeholder management skills, you will be a key player in recovering the customer experience and demonstrating that we are ready to be customer obsessed and making things right again.
Relationship Managers have a proven ability to handle some of the most challenging and sensitive situations by leveraging their strong communication skills and customer empathy. In addition, this individual will be expected to proactively develop strong relationships across the organization, working collaboratively with colleagues, team leads, and senior stakeholders across the company. A successful advocate has clear and professional communication skills appropriate for stakeholders on the Executive team, Legal and PR teams.
- Support customer recovery and problem resolution, with a focus on customer listening, empathy, and meaningful resolution that inspires customer/partner loyalty.
- Drive positive results for the customer experience and customer retention
- Actively drive feedback loop process to review cases and report on finding for key support areas
- Support business strategy to identify trends and drive reductions in GH case volumes
- Proactive awareness partnering with Business Engagement Managers to drive engagement with key stakeholders
- Manage a regional ROB to gather feedback from key stakeholders and share insights into GH focus areas. This includes communication, awareness on strategy, update on key improvements and LT engagement
- Be a key influencer and trusted advisor for our key stakeholders (CPE, Operations, etc.) to ensure GH adoption and improve field experience
- Monitor quality control process to measure quality of response and utilize insights to increase our delivery knowledge
- Create a process to measure case submission validity and utilize insights to coach requestors on how to locate support and proper escalate existing cases
- Update process documentation & knowledge base needed for our delivery teams
- Advocate for the best resolution possible for the customer while balancing Microsoft policy and interests through exception management.
- Communicating effectively case status and roadblocks to stakeholders.
- Mentoring and consultation with team members
- Identifying reoccurring or emerging issues and escalating to the appropriate channels
- For technical issues, engagement with Engineering with respect to the release of code/updates to address critical, systemic and emerging issues.
- Work closely with Supportability Program Managers, Technical Advisors, Escalation Engineers, and cross organizations to ensure that key support escalations are addressed.
- Contribute towards the identification, documentation and elimination of root cause.
- Identify opportunities to provide a better customer experience
- Share knowledge and leverage the ideas of others to help the team grow and develop
Required: 3+ years of customer service/ relationship management experience
- Extensive experience in a customer-oriented job position of which a minimum of 3-5 years in Microsoft technical or partner support role would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud Microsoft Products such as Office 365, Azure, and/or Dynamics preferred.
- Passionate about resolving complex problems. A service customer advocate at heart with ability to empathize.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to self-direct work to meet deadlines.
- Confident with their own judgement of a situation and able to articulate the reasoning behind it
- Ability research issues and documentation, leverage knowledge base, training and consultations to find solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Products such as Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype preferred
- Fluent English required /Multi language preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.