|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Poly is seeking a driven and enthusiastic self-starter to join our growing Etail Marketing team. As the Digital Marketing Manager, Amazon individual will have experience using Amazon search and display techniques and strategies to meet KPIs and business goals.
The successful candidate will remain up to date on new marketing trends, keywords/SEO, and A/B testing, and will have an aptitude for learning new technology, tools and techniques. This person will be responsible for identifying, testing and managing advertising strategies that increase the effectiveness of marketing spend while scaling our business on Amazon globally. They will partner with internal stakeholders to understand each product team's business needs and marketing priorities to develop solutions that lead to top- and bottom-line growth. This position reports to the Director of Etail Marketing.
- Define and execute advertising strategies on Amazon that increase sales, visibility, brand recognition and drive revenue.
- Manage and partner with the advertising agency responsible for executing our search and display efforts in developing the strategy for Amazon sponsored brand, sponsored product and DSP campaigns that promote our product and subscription businesses
- Manage Amazon advertising budget. Plan and execute advertising spend at a weekly and monthly level. Deliver expected revenue from advertising activities and ensure alignment with corporate goal on key products, major promotions and marketing moments throughout the year.
- Partner closely with paid search and paid social team members to report on and recommend cross-channel strategies
- Analyze performance data and recommend optimizations to campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic while maintaining a strong ROI
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Define, monitor, and analyze trends across Amazon Ads and total Amazon performance
- Staying informed with Etail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform update
- Create quarterly business reviews that outline Amazon performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Bachelors' Degree in Marketing or related field with minimum 5 years previous direct work experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central
- Strong presentation and visual skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate critical insights and recommended action plan
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively and remotely with cross-functional, global teams, largely US based
- Ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally
- Effective project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from concept to completion
- Positive, self-motivated, confident, flexible, energetic with strong problem-solving skills
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!