|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The mission of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization is to accelerate Microsoft’s growth through its extensive and vibrant ecosystem of managed and unmanaged partners, while also guiding the definition of and establishing excellence in execution across the global OCP teams. To do this, OCP focuses its efforts around four core motions: Build-with, Technical, Go To Market (GTM), and Partner Co-sell.
As the SAP GSI Sales Director in OCP, you will have the opportunity to drive one of the fastest growing businesses at Microsoft that is at the leading edge of the industry shift to cloud services and digital transformation and shapes the world’s largest partner ecosystem in Technology. This senior PDM role represents Microsoft to the ISV Partner ecosystem, communicates our strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in helping our customers digital transform. The seniority of the role evidences Microsoft’s deep commitment to our partners success in the cloud and to enable mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Develop and execute an appropriate SAP GSI strategy and plans to support the achievement of appropriate SAP sales and ACR targets in close partnership with Global GSI counterparts and downstream PDMs to support the achievement and growth of SAP sales and ACR targets.
- Deliver full-year and 3-year strategy with priority partners aligned to partner business cases.
- Ensure clear sales and ACR targets are established and aligned with WCB, SPT and Finance.
- Establish and mature strong relationships with Partner executives to facilitate pipeline building and execution.
- Drive up to date/high-quality partner practices for SAP on Azure inclusive of: Partner GTM BOM (AppSource), partner capacity plan, incentives, joint offers, and if applicable, onboarding into MPN.
- Establish and execute an appropriate SAP GSI Sales Governance rhythm with the top priority partners in every Area, in collaboration with SAP GISV PDMs, GSI PDMs, and the PEAT team.
- Connect partners with the account teams to accelerate deal velocity and coach GSI PDMs on deal making and available enablers.
- Ensure strong partner pipeline and lead routing to the appropriate partners.
- Introduce A14 GISV/GSI PDMs and key stakeholder to partner practice leaders.
- Provide regular reporting on GSI performance and take action to bridge gaps in pipeline and accelerate deal velocity with priority partners.
- Provide coaching to partners to refine their differentiated SAP on Azure pitch, selling materials, and technical knowledge of Microsoft solutions and products for DWR and EBC presentations. Assist with EBC presentation content and executive presentations.
- Provide Deal Coaching to GSI PDMs in partnership with field ATU leveraging all assets and deal enablers (Programs, Investment, Coaching Forums).
- Lead and drive for continuous improvement of the SAP on Azure Partner Advisory at minimum of a quarterly cadence.
- Identify priority ISVs by A14 (P2P motion) and develop the SAP partner strategy plan in close partnership with downstream ISV PDMs to support the achievement and growth of SAP sales and ACR targets.
- Identify relevant GSIs and ISVs to optimize the deployment cost through automation and process leadership closely working with GISV counterparts.
- Curate strategic partnership engagements with ISV partners to create scalable sales motions.
- Drive awareness amongst ATU/STU and evangelize these GSI/ISVs to improve ROI for SAP deployment within requirements of ROI for DWR, Local AWR.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
- Deep understanding of Partner business models, industry and competition, digital transformation drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on the partner ecosystem
- 15+ years of related experience in Global, Area level Business Management as a leader of Sales, Customer, Partner teams selling technology solutions/practice development, Cloud/Infrastructure technologies
- Proven track record of building deep business relationships with CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, CXOs
- Extensive experience of managing people and virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork, diversity and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Able to motivate team and manage complex people dynamics
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Business and/or Executive MBA. Bachelor's required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.