|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working on some of Azure’s biggest challenges? We are the Azure Customer Experience (CXP) team, and we are looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our team.
We are part of the Azure engineering organization and consider great customer support experiences critical to the overall success of Azure. Our team builds the Azure support and experience platform with well-integrated apps and services like Azure Advisor and Azure Service Health. We create, define, and lead product offerings that set our customers up for success, empower them to solve problems, and ensure they have a phenomenal experience if they need support. We empower 150+ product groups across Azure with apps, platforms, intelligent insights, and the capabilities needed enable consistent and excellent customer experiences across Azure.
We are a team that loves big opportunities and as part of Azure we have consistently innovated and created new solutions to solve some of our most interesting problems. We value diverse opinions and new, forward-thinking ideas. We have strong customer empathy and delight in understanding our customer's needs. We use data and KPIs to guide, improve and grow the success of our programs.
As a Senior Program Manager on our team, you will have direct and clear impact on our products and customers. In this role, you will work closely with a talented engineering team, collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders across Azure, and have the opportunity to design, deliver, and iterate on new tools, applications, and Azure features. Our work has high visibility with the Azure leadership team and ample opportunities to share our successes and receive support and guidance from them. The scope of responsibilities includes:
- Listening to customers (internal and external) to understand their scenarios and challenges
- Developing a product roadmap and strategy
- Engaging with partner teams across Azure and Microsoft to drive alignment on dependencies.
- Measuring the success of the product through relevant metrics and KPIs
- Working with UX designers and researchers to deliver world-class user experiences
- Creating product/feature specifications with visual and written designs
- Partnering with engineering to deliver positive impact and amazing products
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of program or product management experience where your primary responsibilities involved the design of software features working closely with an engineering team
- Ability to translate customer requirements and scenarios into features, including writing software specifications with user experiences.
- Experience using data to drive prioritization and measure progress
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.