|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Shift: 3rd (10:45pm - 7:15am, Mon-Fri)
Department: RBY Plasti-Grip
Manager: Mike McGarrigle
As Production Operator III, you will;
Be responsible for setting up machines and robots, performing repairs and running production on RBY product line Tape and Assembly machines.
Perform in-process quality inspection and testing using but not limited to comparator, micrometers, dial calipers, microscopes, rulers and gages.
Assist in training other associates on an as-needed basis.
Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical and electrical components on manufacturing machinery, replacing parts as needed.
Maintain or enter new programs for automated assembly robots.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
What your background should look like:
Education / Experience:
- Experience with manufacturing machine set-up.
- Flexibility to respond to multiple assignments.
- Ability to run multiple machines at the same time.
- Will work overtime to support production goals as needed.
- A safety and /quality conscious attitude working in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of hand tools and print reading.
- Prior knowledge of RBY machines is highly preferred.
- Experience with SAP is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull and carry a minimum weight of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to extend arms and hands between knees & shoulders; frequent holding and grasping with hands.
- Frequent standing and walking is required in this job.
1590 Kauffman Road
Landisville, PA 17538
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.